In Florida, the “Doing Business As” name is also known as a “Fictitious Name”. In other states these names can also be referred to as “Trade Names”.
Superbiz can register your FLORIDA DBA /FICTITIOUS NAME. A1A has been registering Florida DBAs for twelve years and has registered at least 5,000 DBAs. We review each new online order to look for potential mistakes. Read on to learn all you need to know about this process and a few important thing you will need to know in order to
Continue reading Establishing your FLORIDA DBA/FICTITIOUS NAME
“What are the steps to obtaining a Florida Business Tax License?”
Check out the quick step-by-step guide that we created for you to learn everything you need to know about obtaining a Florida Business Tax License,
Continue reading How do I obtain a Florida Business Tax License?
5 common mistakes made when filing the Florida Annual Report
- Not filing on time – The report is due on May 1st.
- Having incorrect or out-of-date addresses and names on the company.
- Forgetting to input the EIN number.
- Not filing because you did no business – Regardless of whether the company does any business, if you want to keep the entity active, you must file the annual report each year.
- Not ensuring that the name and address of the registered agent are current. The registered address is the legal address of the company.
It is important that the information is current so you receive any official correspondence.
For more information, contact us at Superbiz.com.
You can learn more about state-specific requirements by selecting your state from the drop-down menu on our homepage.