Your quick guide for filing a Florida LLC Name Change.
In order to file a LLC Name Change, an amendment to LLC record needs to be filed. The Limited Liability Company Amendment form is used to do so.
The following information is needed to prepare the form:
1. Old Name as it appears in the State Record.
2. The date the Articles of Incorporation or Organization were filed.
3. The Florida Document Number
4. New Name – The new name must be available and not in conflict with another choice.
5. Signature – The Signature of a member or authorized representative of a member is required.
After the form has been prepared, a cover sheet must also be prepared. The cover sheet is included with the Limited Liability Company Amendment form.
Once you have completed the forms, you must also include a processing fee. Here is a list of what must be included in the final package:
2. Prepared amendment form
3. Check for $25 payable to Florida Department of State
These documents must be mailed to:
Division of Corporations
P.O. Box 6327
Tallahassee, FL 32314
- The processing time is approximately 2 weeks if you file directly with the State of Florida.
Superbiz has an account with the State. We can file your Amendment for $95 including state filing fees. This includes expedited filing. Superbiz files by fax. You can call 1-800-494-3124 or email
email@example.com to order